How Grief Relief can help you
Grief Relief supports and educates with sound information, stories, tools, skills and strategies for understanding loss and grief, managing self or supporting others.
Grief Relief supports adults grieving a loss of any kind with particular expertise in:
- The death of a child
- Sudden and unexpected death
- Life-threatening and terminal illness
- Chronic illness.
Grief Relief supports adults in a personal or professional support role who require support with information etc.
- A parent supporting their child
- Friends supporting a friend
- Community workers or health professionals supporting clients
- A boss, manager or colleague wanting to support a griever in the workplace or manage associated difficulties.
Other ways in which Grief Relief may be able to help you are:
- Support after a critical incident in the home, community or workplace
- Grief support in the workplace through facilitated team conversations, educational presentations and workshops
- Grief support in the community through facilitation of support groups and programmes, a speaker at groups, educational presentations and workshops and creative memory-making workshops.
- Reiki healing
Claire is an approved service provider for Guardian, Harbour City and Wilson Funeral Homes. Three complimentary sessions are available to families/whanau who use their services within the Hutt Valley and Wellington area. You can contact Claire directly to access this service.