… for self-care, accessing and strengthening inner resources and healing
Creative activities provide a different approach to grief support from talking therapies. Subtle, gentle, intuitive, playful yet powerful, the creative workshops provide a place to spend time with yourself to explore, process and heal.
Workshops are available on request for groups of 6-10 people. Delivered in the client’s home, community or workplace.
Some ideas for workshops are:
- Memory-making ideas based on Memories Matter. a resource Claire developed for Skylight
- Touchstone – creating a personalised stone, helpful for grounding and remembrance
- Fabric brooch – from materials they used to wear
- Wire Decorations – for Christmas or other significant occasion
- Collage – creating a visual story of self or in remembrance
- Memory book – a collection of photos, words, colour, images, symbols, fabric to tell a story about a person, place, pet or event
Claire is an artist whose grief support includes a variety of creative therapies, working one-on-one and in groups.
Please contact Claire if interested to discuss possibilities.